Taking Your Next Big StageA 13-Week intensive
Have you ever KNOWN that you have a bigger message to share, but you don’t know how to get there?
Have you ever wanted to harness the power of your life’s experiences and truly step into and OWN your story but you feel afraid of truly being SEEN?
Have you ever dreamed of writing a book or starting a podcast, but you don’t know how to begin, or fear you don’t have an audience?
Have you ever felt like the stage you are playing on is too small?
What if you could leverage the power of someone else’s experience and fast track your professional success with more structure, more systems and more fun?
What if you could HIJACK your fear?
Is it time for YOU to take YOUR NEXT BIG STAGE??
Your Next Big Stage ™ - is a 13 Week Intensive program created and offered exclusively by Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, CDEI, DREI
This program is for professionals who want to build a six-figure professional speaking business by owning and sharing their personal story, and create and magnify their personal brilliance through the power of Taking their Next Big Stage - with ease and confidence.
Chart your path today to begin your journey to creating your $1,000,000 real estate speaking career.
Weekly Zoom Calls - 11-12:30 every Monday!
Program Begins Monday, January 16, 2023!!
$4995 | 13 Week Intensive
Weekly 90-minute recorded Zoom call
Two hour call total (last 30 minutes will be Q&A
Facebook support group for each cohParticipants will learn how to:
- What’s YOUR story?
- Healing before you take the stage
- How to Get Paid to Speak
- The Speaking Industry
- The National Speakers Association
- Creating your own path:
- What do you want to speak about?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you most want them to FEEL and DO as a result of hearing you speak?
- What do you KNOW? – (Stay in your lane)
- The realities of the road
- Defining your audience, your avatar client
- Creating a business plan
- Creating a business entity
- Creating a brand - values, logo, tagline
- Creating market differentiation
- Creating Collateral (headshot, website, one sheets, social media profiles)
- Crafting and honing your skill set - Strengths/Weaknesses
- Where to start – how to get hired as a speaker
- Who do I know – making a potential client list
- What is the best CRM to use to manage my business?
- How to craft a keynote
- Creating catchy fun compelling course titles
- Topic selection – what’s hot?
- Writing your description
- Creating your own custom content
- Writing a book
- Ninja Road Warrior Travel Tips
- Creating engagement in the room
- Technology Tools to deliver a seamless presentation (AV)
- Creating a Backup plan- when things fall apart
- Music, PPT, video, games, Mentimeter, Kahoot
- The Art and Science of Storytelling
- Rehearsal strategies - the power of practice
- Receiving Feedback
- The Power of PowerPoint
- Life After Death by PowerPoint
- PowerPoint and creating amazing slides
- How to do it right
- Taking the Stage with Confidence
- Prepping to take the stage with confidence - harnessing your energy
- Your walk on song - living into it and up to it
- Dressing for success on stage - both men and women
- Jewelry (earrings, bracelets, necklaces)
- Watch the mike
- FlipClock - watch your time!!!!!
- Creating more content
- Ethics - no stealing stories
- Copyright - how to screw up and what not to do
- Royalty free
- Embedding Video
- Aligned Brand Messaging
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing your message
- You Tube
- Getting testimonials (Rakonto)
- Taking bigger stages (stage side leads)
- The Power of the Platform
- Nail it - don’t suck
- Setting your fees
- How to get booked again and again
- Working with clients and building relationships
- Working with bureaus
- What to expect - how much to pay your bureau
- Exclusive representation
- Loyalty and Ethics
- Course creation and creating custom content
- Starting a podcast and growing your audience
- Building your own IP - creating programs, books
- Writing and publishing books
- It’s TAKE THE STAGE DAY!!!
- Speaker’s Bureau representatives in the Zoom audience
- Sharing your One Sheet, Website
- Sharing your 5-minute presentation
- Book Recommendations
- Podcast Recommendations
- Where do we go from here?
DURING and POST GRADUATION
Facebook Support/Accountability Group
- Luminosity Facebook group – FREE
- OR – POLISHING YOUR DIAMOND MASTERY GROUP - $997/mo.
Have the Opportunity to Meet and Partner with Speakers Bureaus
- Weekly continued accountability, coaching, mentorship and support
- Learn how to add coaching and consulting to your business model
- Learn to add licensing agreements to leverage your business
- Learn to find and secure sponsors
- Building a $1,000,000 real estate speaking and coaching business - building the plan
- Invitation to attend 4 Annual Retreats ($2995 for 3-day retreats – 2 live/2 virtual)
PLUS OPTIONAL BONUS
3-day LIVE Performance Academy – LIVE in July 2023!!! (Headshots, hair, make up, wardrobe consultations, stage prep,
Completed Sizzle Reel - Full 3 camera shoot and footage in a “Done for You” video) -$7500 value
SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!!!
For more information or to save your spot today, call Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, CDEI, DREI
CEO, Chief Energy Officer - Dynamite Productions, Inc.
National Speakers Association Mountain West Chapter, President