SRS Seller Representative Specialist (March 2023)
Dates: March 16-17, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST each day
Location: Online via Zoom
Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, CDEI, DREI
$215 | Ultra early bird through February 16, 2023
$265 | Early bird through March 2
$315 | Full Price
14 hours CORE CE
Redefine your ‘normal’ and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace. Students learn to increase listings and grow their business by effectively communicating their value to seller clients. You will explore and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice as well as comply with state license laws when representing sellers.
The ultimate goal is to assist you in applying methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need.
SRS is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance.
What to expect:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Learn tools and techniques to provide services that sellers want and need
Why choose SRS?
New agents and top producers from all over the US and Canada say this course exceeded expectations and provided them with cutting-edge tools that leave their competition in the dust.