Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business – March 2019
DATES + LOCATION
Date: September 25, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: Castle & Cooke Mortgage
13751 S. Wadsworth Park Dr. #101
Instructor: Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, DREI
CE Approved: 3 hours
The Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business = Smart Business course is designed to instill safety awareness and habits as second nature so that real estate professionals—as well as their clients and customers—know how to avert or respond to dangerous situations and avoid harm as they practice their profession.
Real Estate Safety Matters Course for Associations
- This course is an essential primer on how real estate professionals can limit risk to preserve safety and facilitate positive business outcomes.
- Available classroom materials for this course will allow REALTOR® associations to submit the course to their respective state licensing authority for CE approval. Please note that CE approval is not guaranteed.
- Materials for a 1-hour presentation are also provided.
Topics Covered in the Course
- Risk considerations in the brokerage of real estate
- Safety systems and tools
- Safety protocol for showing properties and listing appointments
- Understanding physical and instinctual response to threats or attacks
- Conceal and carry considerations
- Data security for your business and your clients
- Protecting personal and electronic information