PSA Certification -Zoom – March 2021
Date: March 25th, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST
Location: Online via Zoom
Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, CDEI, DREI
Through March 4th – Ultimate Early Bird Price $99
March 5th through March 18th Early Bird Price $129
After March 18th – Regular Price $159
Register Early and Save!!
7 Hours Utah ELECTIVE CE
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
Enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values. This is the core course required to earn the new PSA (Pricing Strategy Advisor) certification. You will learn about the purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them and be able to utilize terminology of pricing and valuation in a way that sellers can appreciate. Uncover ways to properly identify appropriate comparables, where to find information about them and how to adjust comparables for your CMA.
Download PDF Flyer Begin my Registration