C-RETS Training: Designing and Sustaining Successful Teams – February 2021
Date: February 12, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (MST)
Location: Online via Zoom
**SEE BELOW FOR REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE
Instructor: Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, DREI
Through January 22nd – Ultimate Early Bird Price – $149
January 23rd through February 5th – Early Bird Price – $179
Regular Price – $199
7 hours Elective Utah CE
Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams (1 Day Course)
The concept of a real estate team is nothing new. They have existed for decades, but over the past several years, the team concept has evolved and become far more ubiquitous. As the real estate industry progresses and the consumers’ demands on the agent increase, many real estate professionals have begun moving their existing single-agent practice to a more sophisticated and advanced model to better serve their clients and become more profitable.
MUST HAVES, KNOWS, and DOS for participating via zoom:
This course will be delivered via Zoom. You must have access to a computer and a strong enough internet connection to guarantee your attendance. If you lose connectivity for longer than 10% of the class time for any reason, you will not receive CE credit.
We strongly recommend that you turn off the WiFi to all other devices in their home during class time to strengthen their connectivity and the greatest chance of success for your course experience.
Your zoom link and digital version of your workbook are delivered via email upon registration. You can download and print the manual or follow along electronically. Your choice. You may NOT share it with anyone else, including members of your team, your broker, or your spouse/partner. Those individuals must take the course themselves in order to receive the copyrighted manual.
This course has been approved for Utah CE Credit. It has also been approved for online live delivery due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
In order to receive the CE credit AND the Designation/Certification, students will be required to do ALL of the following:
- All students must register and pay and provide all required registration information so they can receive BOTH CE credit and the RENE Certification from NAR by registering online at www.cherylknows.com
- Class will be limited to a small group of people so that they can all be seen 100% of the time by me on Zoom Gallery view.
- Students must be in their seats and visible via camera for at least 90% of class time.
- No one else can appear on screen with a student (meaning someone else cannot sit in and listen and get credit).
- There will be a written exam at the conclusion of class. You will need to print the exam as we will be taking it together as part of the last day. We will grade it together online as part of class. You must scan the exam (or take a picture) and email it to me within 12 hours of course completion and receive a grade of 80% or better in order to receive CE credit.
- 5 “Magic” words per day will be issued throughout each day of class. Students must text or email me these words in order to receive ANY CE credit. They must get 4/5 correct. Sharing of the magic words with other students is strictly forbidden. (The purpose of this is to guarantee “seat time” for the Utah Division of Real Estate, who typically does not allow online live distance education at all)
___________________________________________Download PDF Flyer Begin my Registration