Certified Real Estate Team Specialist (C-RETS) – March 2022
[button type=”flat” shape=”square” size=”large” href=”https://nm513.infusionsoft.com/app/manageCart/addProduct?productId=448″ title=”Course Registration”]Begin my Registration[/button]
DATES + LOCATION
Instructor: Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, DREI
HR Solutions for Teams: Find. Hire. Compensate. Train. Evaluate. Fire (1 Day Course)
The growth of teams has clearly outpaced the support activities needed to ensure their success. Stay ahead of the curve with this one-of-a-kind HR course.
- Manage your human resources and attract the right talent for your team.
- Answer all of your HR risk and liability questions.
- Get best practices for finding, hiring, compensating, training, evaluating and firing team members.
MUST HAVES, KNOWS, and DOS for participating via zoom:
This course will be delivered via Zoom. You must have access to a computer and a strong enough internet connection to guarantee your attendance. If you lose connectivity for longer than 10% of the class time for any reason, you will not receive CE credit.
We strongly recommend that you turn off the WiFi to all other devices in their home during class time to strengthen their connectivity and the greatest chance of success for your course experience.
Your zoom link and digital version of your workbook are delivered via email upon registration. You can download and print the manual or follow along electronically. Your choice. You may NOT share it with anyone else, including members of your team, your broker, or your spouse/partner. Those individuals must take the course themselves in order to receive the copyrighted manual.
This course has been approved for Utah CE Credit. It has also been approved for online live delivery due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
In order to receive the CE credit AND the Designation/Certification, students will be required to do ALL of the following:
- All students must register and pay and provide all required registration information so they can receive BOTH CE credit and the RENE Certification from NAR by registering online at www.cherylknows.com
- Class will be limited to a small group of people so that they can all be seen 100% of the time by me on Zoom Gallery view.
- Students must be in their seats and visible via camera for at least 90% of class time.
- No one else can appear on screen with a student (meaning someone else cannot sit in and listen and get credit).
- There will be a written exam at the conclusion of class. You will need to print the exam as we will be taking it together as part of the last day. We will grade it together online as part of class. You must scan the exam (or take a picture) and email it to me within 12 hours of course completion and receive a grade of 80% or better in order to receive CE credit.
- 5 “Magic” words per day will be issued throughout each day of class. Students must text or email me these words in order to receive ANY CE credit. They must get 4/5 correct. Sharing of the magic words with other students is strictly forbidden. (The purpose of this is to guarantee “seat time” for the Utah Division of Real Estate, who typically does not allow online live distance education at all)
- Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams flyer
- HR Solutions for Teams flyer
- Team Leadership for Maximum Performance flyer
___________________________________________[button type=”flat” shape=”square” size=”small” href=”https://nm513.infusionsoft.com/app/manageCart/addProduct?productId=448″ title=”Course Registration”]Begin my Registration for all 3 days[/button]