C-RETS Course Three Days, Three Classes – September 2019
DATES + LOCATION
Dates: September 11th – 13th, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
~ LUNCH PROVIDED ~
Location: Castle and Cooke Mortgage
13751 S. Wadsworth Park Dr. #101
Instructor: Cheryl Knowlton, DREI
Tuition: $199 per class ($169 Early Bird) or $549 for ALL THREE classes ($479 Early Bird)
REGISTER BY August 11th, 2019 FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING
CE Approved: 7 hours each day – 21 hours total!
Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams (1 Day Course)
The concept of a real estate team is nothing new. They have existed for decades, but over the past several years, the team concept has evolved and become far more ubiquitous. As the real estate industry progresses and the consumers’ demands on the agent increase, many real estate professionals have begun moving their existing single-agent practice to a more sophisticated and advanced model to better serve their clients and become more profitable.
HR Solutions for Teams: Find. Hire. Compensate. Train. Evaluate. Fire (1 Day Course)
The growth of teams has clearly outpaced the support activities needed to ensure their success. Stay ahead of the curve with this one-of-a-kind HR course.
- Manage your human resources and attract the right talent for your team.
- Answer all of your HR risk and liability questions.
- Get best practices for finding, hiring, compensating, training, evaluating and firing team members.
Team Leadership for Maximum Performance (1 Day Course)
Today’s team leaders must be at the top of their game to keep up with the demands of running their business. Learn the in’s and out’s of what it takes.
- Develop and implement leadership strategies to help you run a success and profitable business.
- Learn how to manage business challenges such as turnover, training and mentoring.
- Learn how to adapt to different personalities and different situations.