AT HOME WITH DIVERSITY® (AHWD) 2021 04 – Zoom
Date: April 16, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MST
Location: Online Via Zoom
Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, CDEI, DREI
Through March 26th – Ultimate Early Bird Pricing: $99
March 26th through April 9th – Early Bird Pricing $129
After April 9th – Regular Pricing: $159
Register Early and Save!!
7 hours Utah Elective CE
By 2050 minorities will be the majority. Today, more than one-third of all Americans are minorities.
The At Home With Diversity® course will prepare you to work effectively with – and – within today’s increasingly diverse pool of homebuyers. Real estate professionals who adapt to increasing cultural diversity in the market and who wisely plan to meet the needs of diverse clients gain a competitive edge and are able to expand opportunities.
The At Home with Diversity® course is the core course in order to obtain the At Home with Diversity® Certification. The At Home with Diversity® course counts for elective credit toward the ABR®, CIPS, CRS, RSPS and PMN designation.
The At Home with Diversity® course is part of a comprehensive cultural diversity outreach program that will help real estate companies diversify their workplaces and improve the industry’s ability to serve culturally diverse consumers. NAR and HUD undertook a joint effort in 1998 to certify real estate professionals who are trained regarding cultural diversity and outreach and have made a commitment to a set of diversity principles. The training, built on the letter and spirit of the Fair Housing Act, provides participants with tools to build diversity outreach into their business plans to best serve a dynamic and growing market. This course is available to all professionals involved in the real estate transaction.Download PDF Flyer Begin My Registration
MUST HAVES, KNOWS, and DOS for participating via zoom:
This course will be delivered via Zoom. You must have access to a computer and a strong enough internet connection to guarantee your attendance. If you lose connectivity for longer than 10% of the class time for any reason, you will not receive CE credit.
We strongly recommend that you turn off the WiFi to all other devices in their home during class time to strengthen their connectivity and the greatest chance of success for your course experience.
Your zoom link and digital version of your workbook are delivered via email upon registration. You can download and print the manual or follow along electronically. Your choice. You may NOT share it with anyone else, including members of your team, your broker, or your spouse/partner. Those individuals must take the course themselves in order to receive the copyrighted manual.
This course has been approved for Utah CE Credit. It has also been approved for online live delivery due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
In order to receive the CE credit AND the Designation/Certification, students will be required to do ALL of the following:
- All students must register and pay and provide all required registration information so they can receive BOTH CE credit and the RENE Certification from NAR by registering online at www.cherylknows.com
- Class will be limited to a small group of people so that they can all be seen 100% of the time by me on Zoom Gallery view.
- Students must be in their seats and visible via camera for at least 90% of class time.
- No one else can appear on screen with a student (meaning someone else cannot sit in and listen and get credit).
- There will be a written exam at the conclusion of class. You will need to print the exam as we will be taking it together as part of the last day. We will grade it together online as part of class. You must scan the exam (or take a picture) and email it to me within 12 hours of course completion and receive a grade of 80% or better in order to receive CE credit.
- 5 “Magic” words per day will be issued throughout each day of class. Students must text or email me these words in order to receive ANY CE credit. They must get 4/5 correct. Sharing of the magic words with other students is strictly forbidden. (The purpose of this is to guarantee “seat time” for the Utah Division of Real Estate, who typically does not allow online live distance education at all)