Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification – St George – Oct 2022
Dates: October 10-11, 2022
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm MDT each day ~ With One Hour Lunch ~
Location: St. George
Instructor: Cheryl Knowlton, CSP, CDEI, DREI
$195 | Ultra early bird through September 12th
$245 | Early bird through September 26th
$295 | Full Price
CE Approved: 14 hours Utah Elective CE
Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification Course – 2 Day Do you want to sharpen your negotiation skills? This 2-day course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! The course examines all types of negotiation formats and methods so that today’s negotiators can play the game to win. A full spectrum of tips, tools, techniques and advantages are provided so that negotiators can provide effective results for their client. The second day of the course focuses on real-world field scenarios to help negotiators apply the power tools, techniques and tactics learned on the first day. Understanding the tactics and techniques is one thing but learning how to recognize them being done and using them effectively requires practice. These field scenarios provide the foundational experience and practice negotiators need to master so they can effectively advocate for their clients.
MUST-HAVES, KNOWS, and DOS for participating via zoom:
This course will be delivered via Zoom. You must have access to a computer and a strong enough internet connection to guarantee your attendance. If you lose connectivity for longer than 10% of the class time for any reason, you will not receive CE credit.
We strongly recommend that you turn off the WiFi to all other devices in their home during class time to strengthen their connectivity and the greatest chance of success for your course experience.
Your zoom link and digital version of your workbook are delivered via email upon registration. You can download and print the manual or follow along electronically. Your choice. You may NOT share it with anyone else, including members of your team, your broker, or your spouse/partner. Those individuals must take the course themselves in order to receive the copyrighted manual.
This course has been approved for Utah CE Credit. It has also been approved for online live delivery due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
In order to receive the CE credit AND the Designation/Certification, students will be required to do ALL of the following:
- All students must register and pay and provide all required registration information so they can receive BOTH CE credit and the RENE Certification from NAR by registering online at www.cherylknows.com
- Class will be limited to a small group of people so that they can all be seen 100% of the time by me on Zoom Gallery view.
- Students must be in their seats and visible via camera for at least 90% of class time.
- No one else can appear on screen with a student (meaning someone else cannot sit in and listen and get credit).
- 5 “Magic” words per day will be issued throughout each day of class. Students must text or email me these words in order to receive ANY CE credit. They must get 4/5 correct. Sharing of the magic words with other students is strictly forbidden. (The purpose of this is to guarantee “seat time” for the Utah Division of Real Estate, who typically does not allow online live distance education at all)
___________________________________________[button type=”flat” shape=”square” size=”large” href=”https://cherylknows.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/RENE-Course-Version-1_Flyer-October-2022.pdf” title=”RENE Flyer”]RENE Flyer October 10-11, 2022[/button] [button type=”flat” shape=”square” size=”large” href=”https://nm513.infusionsoft.com/app/manageCart/addProduct?productId=517″ title=”Course Registration”]Begin My Registration[/button]